Terms and Conditions
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS:
- A minimum deposit of 20% of the total accommodation fee is required for all bookings (cabins and sites)
- Charges are set for the number of guests shown on this Booking Confirmation(see above). Please advise our Office on 0458506748 if guest numbers are different or change. Charges will be adjusted accordingly.
- The balance of your account is to be paid upon check-in.
- All online bookings require a credit card deposit equivalent to the total cost of the reservation at the time of booking. The park shall have total discretion in the acceptance of bookings made online or in any other way. Park Management may refuse to accept a booking for any reason.
- Payments can be made at any time online. Our bank details are available upon request.
- The Holiday Park will charge a $100 CANCELLATION FEE for all cancellations.
- For cancellations within ONE MONTH (30 days) of the arrival date, The Holiday Park will forfeit your deposit.
- For cancellations within one month of peak periods, BIG4 Rules Beachfront Holiday Park will forfeit entire stay charges.
- For no shows, BIG4 Rules Beachfront Holiday Park will charge entire stay charges.
- If the Holiday Park cancels your booking for any reason (including force majeure) you will be given a full refund, but you will not be entitled to compensation.
- By booking with The Holiday Park and confirming your booking with a deposit, you agree to these cancellation Terms & Conditions to be applied at the discretion of The Holiday Park.
- CANCELLATION INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
- In line with current government directives, if you have a positive COVID 19 test or are required to self isolate as a close contact a refund or credit can be offered.
- The Holiday Park will comply with Australian Consumer Law.
CHECK IN/OUT PROCEDURES:
- CHECK IN time is from 2:00pm
- CHECK OUT time no later than 10:00am
- LATE CHECKOUTS may be arranged (due to availability) with prior consent from the office. For check-outs longer than 1/2 hour, a $50 fee applies for cabins and a $20 fee for sites.
- After 5:30pm arrivals, please contact 0458506748 for details on checking in.
Cabins, glamping tents and camp kitchen are to be left clean and tidy with dishes and cookware cleaned and put away, all rubbish and fridge items to be removed. The Holiday Park reserves the right to charge a cleaning fee up to $100 for cabins or glamping tents left in an inappropriate manner, to be deemed inappropriate at the discretion of The Holiday Park.
All Cabins are strictly NON SMOKING. In consideration of the health and comfort of incoming guests, any failure to comply with this policy will incur an additional fee of $200 for cleaning purposes. This fee can also be applied at The Holiday Park’s discretion in the case of strong permeable odours which require carpet, lounges and/or curtains to be cleaned.
The Holiday Park reserves the right to change glamping tent, site and Cabin allocation when necessary.
Bicycles, scooters, skateboards, skates and rollerblades are welcome to be ridden within the park during daylight hours only. Safety equipment MUST be worn and children must be under direct parental supervision at all times. Local and Government road traffic rules and safety provisions apply. Riders/guardians must also abide by further park rules and conditions whilst riding within the park boundaries.
Children remain the responsibility of parents/guardians and must be supervised throughout the park.
PETS/DOGS – With the comfort and well-being of all our guests in mind, The Holiday Park has a standard set of rules for guests who wish to bring their dog to our Park. Guests travelling with a dog are required to contact our Park directly in advance and apply to bring their dog/pet with them on their stay. Special conditions apply.
- We allow dogs on some designated sites only at the manager’s discretion. No other pets are permitted anywhere in the Park at any time.
- Dogs are NOT permitted in the glamping tents or cabins (assistance / guide dogs are exempt)
- It is the owner’s responsibility to control and manage their dog.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times – no exceptions. There are NO off-leash areas in the Holiday Park or its surroundings.
- Owners are responsible for picking up and disposing of their waste in a safe manner. Owners are responsible for providing their own “poo bags”.
- Dogs are NOT permitted in the common areas of the park including camp kitchen area and the amenities area.
- Dogs must NOT be washed within the park. Additionally, any dog blankets bedding etc must NOT be washed in the guest laundry or bathrooms.
- Owners are personally responsible for any personal injuries, property damage or losses in relation to any actions by their dog.
- Owners are personally responsible for their dog to be fully vaccinated.
- The owner agrees that the manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, aggressive, is off-leash at any time, or is the subject of complaints from other guests.
- No refund will be given if Management chooses to evict the owner for breaching the Dog Policy.
- NOTE: Management reserves the right to refuse or accept entry to the park if the animal is deemed inappropriate or becomes a nuisance to other guests in the park.
No PERSON or organisation may undertake any promotional, commercial or marketing activities in the park without the express written permission of the owner.
(NO CAMPFIRES allowed in park. This is non-negotiable.). Glamping tents each have a private firepit. There is a communal firepit near the kitchen area.
QUIET PLEASE around the park after 10 pm for the comfort of other guests. Quiet hours are 10pm – 6am.
A LINEN CHANGE will be provided for stays longer than five days, this service is included in the tariff.
EXTRA LINEN or towelling can be provided at any time at a charge of $2 PER ITEM or $10 per bed change.
LOST & FOUND – Valuable Items: will be held for a maximum of six months. Non Valuable Items: maximum of three months. Perishable/Gourmet Items: maximum of three days – after which the property is offered to charity or otherwise disposed of. Guests are responsible for contacting us should any items be left at the Park after checkout. Postage of property will be at the guests’ expense.
In case of an EMERGENCY – please read the following section “EMERGENCY PROCEDURES”
For AFTER HOURS assistance, please dial 0458506748 to contact park.
In Emergency situations such as an LP gas leak, a fire of any kind, flooding, a severe storm, a lightning strike, a fallen tree onto an occupied site, or similar emergency follow these basic steps:
- Attempt to rescue anyone in immediate danger if safe to do so
- Restrict the danger if safe to do so
- Inform the appropriate emergency service: Police/Fire/Ambulance – DIAL 000and tell the emergency service the exact nature of emergency and location of the emergency
- Notify the Park Manager immediately of the type of emergency and location
- Assemble at the emergency Assembly Area which is by the boomgate at the main entrance and await instructions from Emergency Services or Park management
- Secure your van, cabin, or tent, turn off LP Gas and Power. Do Not Attempt to move your van or car without instruction from Emergency Personnel or the Park Manager
- Wait for the Emergency Services personnel to give the “All Clear” before returning to your site.